RETURNING Student Annual Verification
We are pleased to welcome you back to Maryville City Schools as a returning family. Planning for the new school year will continue throughout the summer, and having the verification process completed for all returning students will allow us to best serve your student(s) in the new school year. Again this year, all steps of the verification process are in PowerSchool. You should have received an email at the end of April with instructions to complete verification. We are asking parents to complete this process before our last day of school on May 20.
* Returning students are those who attended Maryville City Schools during the 2021-2022 school year and who either reside in the city limits or who have been previously enrolled as an out-of-district student.
Parents/Guardians will use their PowerSchool Parent Account
to complete the verification process.
Details can be found on an email delivered to all families in mid-April.
VIDEO: Completing Forms
- What is a SNAPCODE?
- Need help?
- how long will it take?
- Do I have to answer all questions?
- CAN I CHANGE MY ANSWERS LATER
- How do i complete the process?
- Do I need to complete a form for each of my children?