To be considered by the district for digital distribution, the following guidelines must be met.
All flyers will automatically have the following disclaimer add to the eflyer:
“This electronic flyer service is provided as an informational resource for consideration by parents and staff in the Maryville City Schools. Distribution through this resource does not imply endorsement by the school or district. Parents/guardians should seek references or independently research all community programs before allowing youth participation.”
· The goal of this distribution service is to provide information to families about “enrichment” activities in the community. The district will not allow distribution of flyers for commercial purposes or purposes unrelated to the district’s educational mission.
· Flyers should be age and/or developmentally appropriate for targeted students.
· All flyers are posted in PDF format and must be smaller than 3 MB in file size.
· No fundraising flyers – except those approved for school purposes.
· Flyers should never include inappropriate language, promote any unlawful act, proselytize religious beliefs, discriminate against any group, or promote political views.
· Organizational information on the flyer should not imply a close alliance with the schools, where none exists.
Permission to distribute flyers does not constitute an endorsement of the event, program or organization by the school or school district.