Should you require assistance while working through these online payment procedures,
please feel free to use the resources below or contact your school office.
What is School Cash Online?
- School Cash Online is a safe, simple and secure way for parents to pay for field trips, yearbooks, hot lunches, spirit wear, agendas, athletic fees and more.
Can each parent/guardian have a separate account?
- Yes. School Cash Online is designed for parents/guardians to have individual accounts. The student can be added to a maximum of five different accounts. Once a field trip or activity has been purchased, it will disappear from the other account(s) to avoid duplicate purchases.
Help! I’ve forgotten my login/ password!
- Click on the “Forgot your password?” link to reset your password. A temporary password will be sent to the email address registered with your account.
What if I can’t find my student?
- Contact your school to confirm your student’s details (name, birthday, student #) to ensure it matches exactly what was entered in your school’s records.
What if I can’t find my school?
- Depending on your district, not every school may be starting School Cash Online at same time. Please con- firm with your school if the school is participating in offering this to parents.
What emails will I get from School Cash Online?
- Don’t worry, we hate spam too! Your email address is used for the following:
● to log you in to the system
● to send you receipts for payments made
● to send notifications of school items for purchase
● to send reminder emails
● to send notifications when payments are rejected if applicable
These are the only messages you will receive from the School Cash Online system.
I did not receive an email notification as part of the account registration process. What do I do?
- When signing up for School Cash Online, you should receive an email with a verification link that must be used to activate your account. If you did not receive an email, please check your junk mail folder.
Why can’t I attach my child to my account?
- Please ensure the proper naming format for your District is used when attempting to attach your child to your account. Use the information the school has on file from registration. If your district requires you to put in a birth date, this must contain numbers in the format of mm/dd/yyyy. All fields must contain two to four numbers including zeros where appropriate e.g. 01/21/2010 for January 21, 2010.
What methods of payment are available?
- Depending on your District’s choices, payments can be made by Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard), echeck or myWallet. For security reasons, School Cash Online does not store credit card information. Payment information must be entered at each checkout. Please contact your school to determine what payment methods are available for your District.
How secure are my purchases?
- Keeping your personal information safe is a priority. School Cash Online will never contact you by phone, email or mail to ask you to divulge confidential information. School Cash Online does not share any of your personal information with any third party. The software does not store your payment information on the web server or any computers or other devices. School Cash Online has partnered with industry-leading data centers and financial institutions to ensure that banking information is transmitted safely and securely. The website is certified as compliant with Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS). This ensures that all information is appropriately encrypted and not transmitted outside a PCI-safe environment. It is important to note that although School Cash Online facilitates the transactions as a service provider, it is the tier one chartered banking partners, and not School Cash Online, that send money from parents to the school via a secure industry leading electronic funds transfer (EFT) process. In addition to PCI compliance, School Cash Online transmits data using HTTPS (secure internet protocols), and has established internal risk protocols that are constantly improving based on new technology.
How will I know there are items to be purchased?
- When school staff add items to your child’s profile, e-mail notifications will be sent to the account holder. Please verify that you wish to accept email notifications by clicking “My Account” and “Manage Email Notifications”.
I am trying to purchase an item, but it is not listed. What should I do?
- Each school creates items for purchase and assigns them to students. Once assigned, they will appear in the Student “Items” tab in School Cash Online. Please contact your school office if you do not see an item.
Will I get a receipt for purchases?
- Once an item is paid for, you will receive confirmation. A receipt will be sent to the account holder by email. Electronic receipts are stored in the “Payment History” tab.
Do I need to re-register a student that moves to a different school?
- If the student is moving to another school within the district, and School Cash Online is available for that school, then the items for the student will automatically be updated to reflect the new school. If the student is moving outside the district or to a school that does not have School Cash Online, the student will be de-activated in School Cash Online.
Are refunds available?
- Refunds may be available if the product or service is cancelled or at the school’s discretion. For refund inquiries, please contact the school office staff directly. Please do not contact the School Cash Online helpdesk. Refunds may take up to ten days to be processed.
I paid for an item online, but now my child is no longer attending or no longer requires the item. How do I obtain a refund for that item?
- If you paid for an item that your child no longer requires and you would like to request a refund, please contact the main office at your child’s school. They will issue the refund at their discretion. If you paid by credit card, the funds will be transferred back onto your credit card electronically.
Can I still register even if I’m not ready to make online payments?
- Yes! You can and should still register for School Cash Online even if you are not ready to make online payments. School Cash Online can be used as a great way to keep up to date on what is happening at your child’s school.
For more FAQs, please go to:
- Contact our Parent help desk at: firstname.lastname@example.org