Online School Payments
To accommodate online payment of the iReach Usage Charge for devices, we are partnering with Online School Management Systems to offer credit and debit card payments. Taking care of payments online - before deployment - will expedite the process and give you a receipt to show as you move past that table on deployment day. Families on scholarship or payment plans may also wish to use this convenient option for scheduled payments.
You can access this custom portal 24/7, from the comfort of your home. However, we will also accept credit, debit, cash, or check on the day of deployment as well. This nonrefundable charge is for usage during the entire school year.
NOTE: If you had an account last year, your userid and pw should be the same. If you forgot your password, it can be retrieved. If you forgot your userid, you will need to set-up a new account.
Instructions for online payments:
Step 1 - CONNECT TO THE OSP WEBSITE
- Using the link above, connect to the OSP website. You will see this sentence in red ...... "If you would like to use this service to pay for your iREACH Usage Charge, please CLICK HERE."
- Click to move forward.
Step 2 - SELECT PAYMENT OPTION
- Carefully read the payment options. There are two for each school. (i.e. Full payment = $40, Partial payment = $20)
- Select the option that fits your school and the agreed amount of your payment.
- NOTE: Each selection will be added to your cart. Continue shopping if you have multiple students to pay for.
Step 3 - CHECKOUT
- After selecting all the payments you wish to make, you are ready to sign-in to your account.
- If you already have an OSP account, enter the username and password you originally created. You can retrieve a forgotten password, but if you forgot your userid, you must set-up a new account).
- If you are a new user, create a user name and password. Keep this information handy for future use.
- You will then be able to select the specific student that applies to each payment in your cart.
- Answer all the questions related to payment.
Step 4 - FINAL STEP
- Place your order.
- Once the transaction is complete, OSP displays a Thank You message with the order number for the transaction.
- A receipt is sent to you via email (within a few hours) and is stored in your OSP account under the Your Account tab.
- Keep a copy of the confirmation for your record