Clinic & Wellness
To schedule an appointment or contact the Nurse:
Call 983-0349 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
The Nurse Practitioner is in the clinic to see patients for illness, injury, or annual health assessments (including physical exam and lab work).
While an appointment is preferred, walk-ins will be accommodated as scheduling allows.
- Monday - Friday 7:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
- Monday - Thursday 7:30 A.M. - 1:30 P.M.
Personal Best at MCS
To access the new wellness portal, please go to wellness.maryville-schools.org. Here you can find the Perceived Stress Survey and learn more about employee competitions and challenges.
At the Clinic!
The clinic sees Maryville City Schools employees (full-time and part-time). The clinic will also see family members on MCS medical insurance (dependents ages 6 – 26 and spouses).
Benefits of using the clinic:
- Treatment for episodic illnesses and injuries
- Annual wellness exams
- Pre-placement physicals
- No copayment
- Pre-packaged prescription medications
- In-house point-of-care testing, such as cholesterol and strep
- Reduced wait time
- Health and wellness education