Clinic & Wellness
To schedule an appointment or contact the Nurse:
Call 983-0349 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
The Nurse Practitioner is in the clinic to see patients for illness, injury, or annual health assessments (including physical exam and lab work).
Clinic Hours during the closure of Maryville City Schools' buildings:
- Monday - Friday 8:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
To learn more about COVID-19 ("corona virus"), please visit the CDC website for more details and current data. Link here.
At the Clinic!
The clinic sees Maryville City Schools employees (full-time and part-time). The clinic will also see family members on MCS medical insurance (dependents ages 6 – 26 and spouses).
Benefits of using the clinic:
- Treatment for episodic illnesses and injuries
- Annual wellness exams
- Pre-placement physicals
- No copayment
- Pre-packaged prescription medications
- In-house point-of-care testing, such as cholesterol and strep
- Reduced wait time
- Health and wellness education