Clinic & Wellness
To schedule an appointment or contact the Nurse:
The Nurse Practitioner is in the clinic to see patients for illness, injury, or annual health assessments (including physical exam and lab work).
- Monday - Friday 7:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
- Monday - Thursday 7:30 A.M. - 1:30 P.M.
To learn more about COVID-19 ("corona virus"), please visit the CDC website for more details and current data. Link here.
At the Clinic!
The clinic sees Maryville City Schools employees (full-time and part-time). The clinic will also see family members on MCS medical insurance (dependents ages 6 – 26 and spouses).
Benefits of using the clinic:
- Treatment for episodic illnesses and injuries
- Annual wellness exams
- Pre-placement physicals
- No copayment
- Pre-packaged prescription medications
- In-house point-of-care testing, such as cholesterol and strep
- Reduced wait time
- Health and wellness education