Proposed elementary rezoning plan
As of 8/25/2021
Area 1 – Rezone from Sam Houston to John Sevier
- Area from Tuckaleechee to Wilkinson along Grandview – all streets and subdivisions north and south of Grandview.
- All of Ross Springs and Holland Springs impacted in the rezoning; follows property lines behind Ross Springs to separate from Sam Houston zone.
- Wilkinson Pike will be the dividing line between the JSE and SHE zones in the area near Ross Springs and Holland Springs.
Area 2 – Rezone from Sam Houston to John Sevier
- Area north of East Broadway and East of Everett/Aluminum; East Broadway, Everett, and Aluminum will serve as the dividing lines
Area 3 – Rezone from Foothills to Sam Houston
- Area on both sides of Montvale Station Road from Churchill to Jamestown
- East of Montvale Station will capture all of Windridge Subdivision and Jamestown Way
- West of Montvale Station includes Bethany Ct, Lori Lea, Lafayette, and Garden Vale
- Follow the property lines between Jamestown way and Williams Street
- Capture 1535 Montvale Station, 1527 Montvale Station, and 809 Lafayette Lane in the rezoning (i.e., zone them for Sam Houston)