1. 66% of uninsured children nationwide are eligible for Medicaid (TennCare) or CHIP (CoverKids).
2. The majority of children and adults eligible for benefits have a family member who has one of the following: Free/reduced lunch, SNAP benefits, or Earned Income tax credit.
3. Half of those eligible for benefits have at least one school age child.
4. Young adults and families @ <200% Federal Poverty Level may be eligible for high subsidies which provide very low cost premiums, deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums.
1) Call the state-wide hotline at 1-844-644-5443 to get information or schedule an appointment
2) Call the Navigator for your county at (865) 531-2766 to get information or schedule an appointment
Speak with a representative or leave a message for someone to return your call. Please include your full name, phone number, and county of residence in your message.
1) Go to getcoveredtenn.org/commit from any web browser
2) Under “Find Local Help” input your zip code and hit “Search”
3) Choose your preferred location and select “Schedule Online”
4) Choose the day and time of your appointment from the list
5) Fill in your contact information and select “Schedule Appointment”
A Navigator will call you to confirm your scheduled appointment and learn more about your situation.